- What is the company's ticker symbol?
- The ticker symbol is MNI.
- Where is the stock traded?
- The McClatchy Company Class A Common Stock is registered and listed on the New York Stock Exchange American. While our Class A Common Stock is primarily traded on the New York Stock Exchange American it may also be traded on other exchanges as well. The company's Class B Common Stock is not publicly traded.
- Does the company pay a dividend on its common stock?
- No. The company does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Does the company have a dividend reinvestment plan?
- No. The company does not have a dividend reinvestment program at this time.
- Who is the company's transfer agent?
- EQ Shareowner Services:
For shareholder inquires regarding transfer of ownership, change of address, stock certificates, book entry ownership, account information, dividend payments or historical stock prices, please contact our transfer agent by writing to:
EQ Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55075-1139 For shipping or overnight packages, use: EQ Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120-4100 Telephone Inquiries: 800-718-2377 or 651-450-4064
Website/Account Access: shareowneronline.com
- How can I find the current stock price?
- The current stock price and chart are on the Investors page of this website in the Stock Information link. The Stock Quote & Chart provided have a minimum of 15-minute delay for stock prices for MNI.
- What is the Company's CUSIP number?
- The McClatchy Company's CUSIP number for Class A shares is 579489303.